Saturday, June 07, 2008

Broken hand



Broke my hand this evening and spent the rest of the day at the hospital, but I got the x-ray's on a CD which is cool. While messing around I hit the wall/door frame and decided to go to the hospital a minute later when I noticed my knuckle was missing (not to mention the pain). I broke the bone attached to my pinky and the front part went down and slid under the back part. At the hospital they pulled the finger back out put a cast on my hand. So for the next three weeks I am down to only eight fingers. The best part was my irc message on #arora

[5:08pm] icefox_home: broke wrist
[5:08pm] You left the chat by being disconnected from the server.

Boy does it take a long time to type with one hand.

5 comments:

sebas said...

It's always refreshing to read this kind of blog. Must've been a pain to type all that, but priorities are there to be respect. :-)

Get better quickly, Benjamin!

Girish Ramakrishnan said...

Ouch, that looks painful. Get well soon!

Ariya Hidayat said...

Welcome to the club. Get well soon!!

shadone said...

ouch. get well!

Deena said...

WOW!!

Popular Posts