Wednesday, February 02, 2005

CPU Fan noise

Over the past year or so I have been upgrading my computers to use quiet components with very satisfactory results (Sonata case's seagate drives, etc). I recently had to purchase a CPU fan. Attempting to find reviews of CPU fans is hard. Even the reviews from just six months ago are outdated and I was hard pressed to find the fans for sale anywhere. But more then looking for a good fan I wanted something that would be quiet. Finding that kind of information was turning into a very big and annoying task, until I discovered that on www.newegg.com they allow you to search the CPU fans by noise level! How fantastic! I was quickly able to find very quiet fans that they had instock and quickly determine what one was best for me. So if you are looking to replace your CPU fan or get a new one that is quiet check out newegg which include that information and let you search on it.

No comments:

Popular Posts